HOW TO TRADE ON IQ OPTION BROKER AND REVIEWS
IQ Option is a cyprus based regulated broker . They offer us to trade Binary , Forex and Crypto , So we can trade all in one platform.
Broker since 2013 and its was the most trusted broker 2016 – 2018 . Lot of traders using IQ Option broker because of their user friendly and simple platform , Its very easy to use ,
1). IQ Option Cyprus (EU) based regulated broker
2). All in one trading platform ( Binary / Forex / Crypto )
3). Broker since 2013 and Most Trusted Broker 2016 – 2018
4).No Deposit Demo Account with $10000
5). Minimum Deposit $10
6). High Payouts 85%-100%
IQ Option Quick Start Guide – Follow these 3 STEPS ,
» 1st Step – Go to below link and register with your email and password to start trading on IQ Option
» PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS
BEFORE YOU START YOUR JOURNEY «
» 2nd Step – Practice trading using free demo account ,
They offer you free demo account with $10000 After your registration . You can practice using before invest your real money to IQ Option . Also you can get an idea how IQ Option platform works .
(1) – Your Deposit Amount . Click on the deposit button and select skrill . After you can deposit using your skrill account ,
(2) – Expiry time – Before you enter the trade ( before select higher or lower ) You can select expiry on that time box ,
1 Minute Expiry – 01 : XX
2 Minutes Expiry – 02 : XX
3 Minutes Expiry – 03 : XX
4 Minutes Expiry – 04 : XX
5 Minutes Expiry – 05 : XX
(3) – Your investment per trade – You can type here your investment for your trade . It will be reduce from your account balance , If you win you will get your Investment + Profit .
(4) – Payout Percentage : When you win the trade you will this percentage from your investment as profit + Your investment for that trade
Eg : If you invest $10 when it showing 80% payout ,
When you win the trade you will get $10 + ( $10 * 80% ) = $18
(5) – Higher Option and Lower Option ,
HIGHER Option : If you think chart will be going up within your selected time period , You can select higher option
LOWER Option : If you think chart will be going down within your selected time period , You can select lower option
(6) , (7) – You can select here currency pair you need to trade and always remember to select BINARY UNDER OPTIONS CATEGORY ( check below screen shot )
» 3rd Step – How to place trades on IQ Option ,
Select currency pair you want to trade Eg : EUR/USD , AUD/USD , USD/JPY…. etc.
Select expiry – 1 min , 2 min……5 min , 10 min etc.
Enter how much you want to invest for that trade
After click your prediction ( Higher or Lower )